Afternoon STEAM Club Programming…
This year HeartPrints will offer 5 afternoons of club programming. The foundation of our club curriculum is STEAM education. STEAM is an acronym that refers to education-related programs in the disciplines of science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. STEAM education indicates integration of at least two of the STEAM disciplines within a curricular activity. Our club curriculum is designed to support and enhance young children’s learning through quality activities that expose children to new concepts/ideas and encourage children to use their developing skills in a variety of creative ways.
- Programs are open to preschool and kindergarten children.
- We anticipate programs will fill up quickly. Please consider your options and register early!
- We are offering Clubs Monday through Friday afternoons from 1:00-4:00 pm.
2021 STEAM Club Info is Now Available. Click on the Link Below...
Please take a few minutes to explore the possibilities. Families may enroll in one or more club sessions...
- 9:1 Students to Teacher Ratio
- Ages 3-6 years old
- $120 per month for each day selected
- 1:00-4:00 Daily
- 12:15-1:00, 4:00-4:45 Extensions available
- Snack provided
Cancellation Policy: Classes are subject to a minimum and maximum enrollment. In the event of our cancellation, HeartPrints will attempt to notify you in advance and offer you another club selection. Missed classes will not be refunded or credited. No changes will occur unless approved by Grace or Julie.