Pittsburgh Day of Giving May 3
Consider HeartPrints Center for Early Education
Whether you are able to contribute $25 or $500, your donation on May 3, will help HeartPrints meet operational fund needs and assist in securing learning opportunities for future classes of HeartPrints. By increasing the level of knowledge about HeartPrints and other nonprofits in the area, the educational experiences your family has valued may be passed on to the class of 2017 and beyond.
Ways to Show Your Support
- Tell your friends and neighbors about the Day of Giving and HeartPrints.
- Post to social media your participation in the Day of Giving.
- Remind other HeartPrints families about the Day of Giving May 3rd
- Inquire if your employer will match your donation funds for the Day of Giving.
Make this entire day about giving and enjoy discussing philanthropy with your child.
TO DONATE NOW Visit:
In celebrating our 10th anniversary, we continue to focus on these main values...
HeartPrints is an early education experience for young children that celebrates creativity,exploration and strong relationships.
Connections with the teachers, other children and families build strong bonds at HeartPrints. These bonds help children to understand how to ask questions, solve problems, collaborate and to share responsibility in their learning. Families and children become a part of a dynamic community that reflects academic excellence and respect for the natural world. Children express their knowledge, ideas and emotions through the arts and a responsive curriculum that reflects their interests.
The spacious and uncluttered classes are located in a LEED building and the outside spaces allow for much exploration. Inside rich and interesting materials beckon children to investigate. We invite children to use play as an essential tool to make sense of their world.
With the program influenced by Reggio, Montessori and High Scope, students and teachers alike immerse themselves in the discoveries that inquiry-based learning fosters and the joy of sharing that learning. A partnership evolves with families and the school because the language of learning comes from the children and the children complete the connection between home and school.
Children take part in yoga, foreign language instruction, strong STEAM programs and opportunities to understand the natural world around them. Learning is everywhere!
Keep up to date with the latest announcements
- February 01, 2016Details to come… Check out our event page on Facebook to stay up to date with information and ticket sales!!!
- December 21, 2015Holiday break is a wonderful time to share in your child’s learning. The HeartPrints teachers have put together a list [...]
Our postal address and contact details