Tuition and Costs
2023-2024 Registration Fees
2023-2024 Tuition Fees
First Day of School: The week of August 21st, 2023 Last Day of School: June 7, 2024
2 Day STEAM Club – Tuesday & Thursday 1:00 - 4:00 PM
2 Day STEAM Club with lunch extension 12:00 - 4:00
3 Day STEAM Club – Monday, Wednesday & Friday 1:00 - 4:00 PM
3 Day STEAM Club with lunch extension 12:00 - 4:00 PM
5 Day STEAM Club – Monday-Friday 1:00 - 4:00 PM
5 Day STEAM Club with lunch extension 12:00 - 4:00
- The registration fee must be paid once enrollment is confirmed. Children will not be enrolled without the registration fee.
- Your 1st tuition payment of 10 total payments is due by June 1 or once your confirmation email is received if after June 1.
- Registration and Tuition Payments are withdrawn using e-check or debit/credit card. You will be notified via email before payments are withdrawn.
- Registration fees are nonrefundable.
- Your child must be within the age range listed for each class due to state license requirements.
- Children must be fully immunized according to the Center for Disease Control’s immunization schedule, (https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html) If you would like to request a medical exemption, please contact HeartPrints prior to enrollment.
- Your 1st tuition payment of 10 total payments is due by June 1 or upon enrollment if after June 1.
- Tuition is due each month from September through May. You will pay for tuition 1 month in advance.
- Tuition is paid via credit card or e-check through the online JackRabbit Portal. Your account will automatically be charged on the first of each month September-May unless you notify HeartPrints in advance to stop withdrawals.
- Please notify HeartPrints at least 5 days in advance if you need to change your online payment method.
- You may access Dependent Care receipts through the online JackRabbit Parent Portal.
- Bank fees accrued due to bounced e-checks or rejected credit cards will be deferred to the parent.
Discount & Refund Policies...
- There are no discounts or refunds on registration fees.
- No refunds will be given for your 1st tuition payment if you withdraw after July 15.
- A 5% tuition discount will be given on the younger sibling(s) on preschool or Kindergarten tuition only when two or more siblings are enrolled in HeartPrints programs
- 30 day written notice is required if withdrawing or changing a program to receive a tuition refund.
- Families are expected to pay full monthly tuition regardless of family travel plans.
- If you are traveling for an extended period, you may choose to withdraw your child and re-enroll them upon your return. Re-enrollment is based on available space. A second registration fee would not be collected.
Please contact a member of our staff if you have additional questions or concerns regarding registration.
Director: Grace Byrnes [email protected]
Assistant Director: Julie Stanny [email protected]
Programs Coordinator: Elizabeth Fairweather [email protected]
Secretary: Susan Kronenwetter [email protected]
*Direct enrollment, tuition, and Jackrabbit parent portal questions to Susan
Accountant: Vicki Bonzo [email protected]