Come Play with Me
Come play with me marks the beginning of our continuum of educational programs that encourage young children and their parents to become active participants in a community of learners and facilitate the development of positive relationships between home and school.
The learning environment will include:
- Sensory experiences that encourage participation
- Opportunities to explore exciting materials and equipment
- Opportunities to strengthen both large and small motor skills
- Cooperative experiences that introduce toddlers to the social world; and
- A morning snack will be provided.
Come Play with Me meets on Friday mornings between 9:00 – 11:00 AM.
Each class will end with cooperative singing and movement along with a short story. Children should wear comfortable clothing suitable for experimentation with a variety of art materials.
*As they celebrate their third birthday, children often move from Come Play with Me directly into our Preschool Class. This transition is usually seamless as children are familiar with both the classroom and the teachers.